Friday 6 November 2015

Languages

Do you know that the Tower of Babel talks about of enumeration of the languages scattered in it? The origin of language is a real myth, but everybody know that all started many, many years ago. One of them: English. It is said English Language is a West Germanic Language that originated from Anglo-Frisian. I think English Language is one of the most important language today. You can communicate with the most of the people in the world. I think Spanish Language is important too. Both are part of Latin, so  they are a little more easy to understand. However, I want to know Chinese. I think is useful for business and you can find Chinese people all over the word. The languages are useful to travel, work, study, know new people. If I have time I would like to learn the most I can, even deaf language for people who have that kind of disability. What language, after English, do you want to learn?


5 comments:

  1. I agree with your idea. English, Spanish, and Chinese are very important for you, love traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree these languages are interesting any way good luck for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to learn Chinese, but I am afraid I won't have enough time off. Good luck Luz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the story of the Tower of Babel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinese would be a useful language to learn for business, but it's tough! You have to learn a very different system of pronunciation and writing.

    Corrections:
    ...but everybody knows that all started many, many years ago.

    deaf language --> sign language

    ReplyDelete