Saturday 21 November 2015

Opinion

Have you ever felt nervous with a horror movie only for its background music? Well, it because the background music is too important like the movie itself. Years ago I didn´t know it. I learned about the composers, to listen the soundtracks and now  I understand its importance. In my opinion, one of the best musical composers is John Williams. Do you know him? He is an American conductor and pianist too. He composed the most popular film scores including Star Wars, Jaws, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, the Indiana Jones series, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Superman, the first two Home Alone films, Hook, the first two Jurassic Park films, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, the first three Harry Potter films, Catch Me If You Can, and others. He has won a lot of awards. I recommend you listen his music, it is amazing, exciting, magical and will blow your mind.

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right! Background music cause a big effect. I want to listen his music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all iconic movies. You just need to hear a little bit of the music, and you can see the movie in your mind right away.

    Corrections:
    Well, it's because the background music is just as important as the movie itself.

    I recommend you listen to his music;...

    ReplyDelete