Wednesday 28 October 2015

Money

If I won $10 million dollars in the Lottery, the first thing I would do is call my bank and a lawyer. After that, I would plan the rest of my life. I would give $1 million dollars to my father and my sister. I would give $1 million to my extend family (uncles, aunts, some cousins and grandmother). For me, I would spend $2 million dollars travelling around the world and buying a big house in Chile. Also, I want to give $1 million dollars to poor people or foundations to help people or animals. The rest of the money, I want to do a very organized person and don´t try to spend inmediately all the money. Maybe, I would ask to expert people to help me to invest part of my money. I like too, share with my best friends half a million dolar and try to help them paying the University, and probably, I will not continue working with and employer. Really, I hope to win the Lottery!! What about you?

5 comments:

  1. Luz your plan is very nice, specific and realistic! of course! I wanna win the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so kind people, and your plans are nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully you will see every thing very soon in your practical life.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very generous plans. I'm sure your family would be thrilled with your gifts!

    Corrections:
    I would give $1 million to my extended family...

    I would also like to share with my best friends half a million dollars and try to help them pay for university, and...

    ReplyDelete